Thursday, December 1, 2011

INSPIRATION THURSDAY

Viewing Garden
I like this unusual setup.  Someone put a bench in a spot in their yard, and then dug a flower bed just in front of it.  I'd love to see what the view looks like from the bench angle, it must be nice, ha.

Still, it's a sort of place to sit and enjoy a view of flowers. We like this idea because it shows that you can put a flowerbed just about anywhere in your yard, just for you to enjoy the rewards of your hard work.


See you back here tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Your driving me nuts with those pretty benches! I want one for the yard I can almost see it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginny - yeah the benches do keep popping up huh? I'll take that as a sign! You and we need a bench!! Ha.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment! I have some comment moderation on and of course will approve your comment relatively quickly. We love feedback and hearing what others have to share with us all. Please know that I can't always reply to it right away, but ALL comments are read. I will reply just as soon as I can so be sure to come back and see my reply.

Now, let us hear from you!